Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lest We Forget

My friend Rebecca had her second chemo treatment last Thursday. Remember, if you will, to check out her BLOG and leave her comments. She does a pretty good job of chronicling her cancer journey with eloquence and humor.

When she's feeling up to it, she works on these little beauties:



She's been kind enough to do several for me because, in helping her out as much as I can, I'm selling them for $2 each, or giving them to people who help in other ways. I have and wear my own little pink one that is unique and pretty. If you can't read the quote Rebecca puts on each one, it says:

"How does one become a butterfly?" she asked. "You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar." ~Anonymous

I've also provided all the handy links to my books so you can pick up whatever you want and, in the process, help Rebecca with her treatment costs. Remember, I'm donating all my book sales income to her *through August 31st, 2011* to help pay her medical expenses. If The Peasant Queen appeals most to you, then you can find the PRINT version here or from your area bookstores. If you'd rather entertain your mind with The Wild Queen, you can find the KINDLE, NOOK or OTHER e-reader versions here.

Or, if you'd rather a quick read, you can snag the chilling short story Ghost Bride for your KINDLE, NOOK, or OTHER e-reader.

And if you're not much of a reader, or don't enjoy YA fantasy novels, you can simply share the link for this post through Facebook or Twitter, or even on your own blog. There more people who know, the more help Rebecca will receive. You never know--just a couple clicks of your mouse may make all the difference! :)

No comments: